2015/11/29

Increase Testosterone, hGH, and IGF-1 With This Mineral

Zinc which is a metal used to galvanize steel, but has a wide use in medical applications.



  • Good against acne(in creams)
  • Healing(repair) of  body tissue
  • Increases testosterone, hGH, and IGF-1
  • Against bad breath
  • Strengthen immune system
  • Increase Libido
  • Cardiovascular health
  • Increase sensitivity to insulin
  • Antioxident
  • It detoxes the brain and prevents alzheimers
  • Well being
I've been eating zinc every night before bed for a month. I've noticed that I recover faster after workouts and that everytime I'm about to get a cold it recedes quite quickly. I recommend an additional supplementation of zinc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BCAA Xplode powder by Olimp Sport Nutrition

I tried this BCAA from Olimp with pineapple flavor. It tasted bad, one could taste the amino acids with a touch of pineapple. It was a ...