2015/11/29

Loading Drink Extreme by WNT

At the gym, they were handing out sample pouches of WNT Loading Drink Extreme. It comes in one flavor, raspberry. So yesterday, on leg day; I thought to try it out. I took a sip, and it tasted like rotten raspberry with a pinch of salt. I looked at the package to see if it was expired; it expires in 2016. I chugged it down. Then at the gym, I felt a tingling sensation throughout my body and nothing more happened. I worked out as I usually do; no extra kick no nothing. At the end of the workout my stomach started to churn. I had to run to the bathroom. The only thing this product was effective as, was a laxative.



Overall: 1/5
Value: 1/5
Taste/mix: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

BCAA Xplode powder by Olimp Sport Nutrition

I tried this BCAA from Olimp with pineapple flavor. It tasted bad, one could taste the amino acids with a touch of pineapple. It was a ...